Friday, April 18, 2014

The Final Countdown




I feel like I've been running around like a crazy person for the past couple of weeks, working on projects, trying to have a life and getting ready for New York. It really hit me today that I am graduating from college in two weeks & moving to NYC only a few weeks later. The thought of that is honestly mind-blowing. How has it already been four years since I graduated from high school? How am I not still 17? I feel ready but not ready, excited, nervous, terrified, happy & sad all at once. Growing up is scary, people.

This might be a little bit ambitious, but my goal is to not have to come back to Tampa. I mean, I love it here, so much actually. It's been my home for most of my life, but I'm ready for something bigger. I want to be immersed in a new city that I love. I want to learn it & hate it & adore it. I want to struggle a little bit. I want to push myself & figure out what my limits are. I'm so thankful for my family & all of the other people who are giving me the chance to get on my feet. Their faith in me is everything. 

I can't wait to document all of my NYC adventures on Stellar Piece. I just want to meet everyone, eat everything & go everywhere. Here's hoping that I make it through the next two weeks to graduation. Here's to the future. Here's to the adventure of it all. Here's to life.

Love,
A


Details: Top: Cotton On // Skirt: H&M // Jacket: Levi's // 
Boots: Aldo // Necklace: Leviticus

No comments:

Post a Comment