Sunday, July 20, 2014

How Bazaar

























On Friday, the girls & I made our way to Brooklyn to check out the Brooklyn Night Bazaar. I heard that Ceremony was playing a free show, emphasis on FREE because I love that word so much. I saw Ceremony once before at Churchill's in Miami & they put on such a great show that I couldn't wait to see them again.

We went for sushi & drinks at Mizu & headed to the venue around 8ish. It was way cooler than I expected it to be. The lighting was amazing and there was a constant glow of blue & pink. I felt like I was in a Nicolas Winding Refn film the whole time. It was set up like an indoor flea market, there were cool art installations & arcade games. There was also booze, boys & bands, so we were basically in heaven.

We took upwards of a million photos so I'm going to let them speak for themselves but some highlights of the night were: drinking too much beer, meeting Ross Farrar of Ceremony (look at how happy he looks to be hanging out with us), eating free ice cream that we got because a stranger gave us his extra food ticket & watching people somersault into the crowd off of the speakers. Ceremony shows aren't for the faint of heart.

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment