Sunday, July 27, 2014

We'll Cross That Bridge When We Get There











































For some reason, I thought that this summer was going to last forever. But as time does, it flew by in the blink of an eye. Whenever anyone asks me what my next move is, I simply say, "oh, we'll cross that bridge when we get there." Well, here we are, quite literally, at the Brooklyn Bridge & I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

I've been applying for a million jobs, going to interviews, looking at apartments...the whole shebang. Trying to be an adult is the weirdest transition in the whole world. I keep thinking that I'll be going back to school in a couple weeks & I'm honestly absolutely hating the uncertainty of not knowing what's coming next for me. As much as I desperately miss Florida (believe me I'm so torn between staying & going), I know that I'll regret it if I don't take a chance at trying to make this whole NYC thing work for at least a year.

Meanwhile, I'm basically waking up in cold sweat, panic attack mode every morning because I don't want to make the wrong decision & end up sleeping in the subway. I'm constantly questioning if trying to stay here is even the right move. But I love it here though, I'm young & any career that I want to have is going to be in industries that are thriving here. 

So, what have I got to lose...except my sanity.

 Love,



Details: top: Zara // jeans: American Eagle
sunnies: H&M // shoes: Urban Outfitters // 
bracelet: Madewell // bag: Anthropologie //

No comments:

Post a Comment